About the Job(Non-Voice)
Are you a self-motivated individual, have excellent customer service skills, and love learning about new technology? Then this is the role for you! We’re looking for a Customer Service Associate- Non-Voice to provide intelligent and engaging email/chat responses to our tech-savvy and passionate customers.
As a Customer Service Associate – Non-Voice, You Will
- Provide support and resolve technical issues via email and other electronic communications
- Build credibility and trust with the customer by empathizing with their problem in words, proactively understanding their needs, and responding promptly to resolve their issue.
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to the customer’s individual needs
- Leverage your experience to provide feedback to the team on how to improve our services
- Drive customer communication during critical events.
As a Customer Service Associate – Non-Voice, You Have
0 months to 4 years of customer service experience through phone, email, and chat.
- Fluency in written English
- Experience in gaming/tech support (asset)
- Excellent oral and/or written communication skills
- Customer service experience with a strong customer focus
- Excellent team player with experience and passion for gaming
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- The enthusiasm to be a self-starter who is excited about learning new technologies on a daily basis.
About the Job(Voice)
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent customer service skills to join our team!. Our Customer Support Associates will provide Multi-level assistance by diagnosing and solving the issues with the goal of providing the best solution to our customers.
This role is currently offered as WFO
As a Customer Service Associate – Voice, You Will
- Have daily interactions with customers and handle all issues from end to end via call.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers in solving issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Quickly and effectively build rapport with customers, diagnose and resolve issues
- Provide white glove service and have the ability to provide an overall excellent customer experience.
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times
As a Customer Service Associate – Voice, You Have
- A post-secondary degree in any major
- 6 months – 4 years of customer service experience
- Fluency in spoken English
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- The ability to learn new skills and quickly absorb and interpret new information, products, and features from the perspective of the customer
- Excellent communication skills and high emotional intelligence
- Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
- Strong analytical & Interpersonal skills
- The ability to be a self-starter, a sense of urgency, and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A flexible schedule Must be okay to work nights
Benefits of working as a Customer Service Associate :
- An attractive compensation package with performance-based incentives
- Incredible learning and growth opportunities
- Outstanding rewards and recognition program & employee engagement activities
- Free Food and Transport while working on-site
- Medical Insurance
CONTACT AT– Galaxy Resource Private Limited
Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Call – 8188998899 , 8188998866
To apply for this job please visit grplindia.in.