We are looking for an Experienced Civil Engineer who can understand & interpret the designs, develop and implement construction projects of various nature.
Knowledge of Quantity surveying, Generating BOQs from the availed Structural Drawings will be an advantage.
Experience is ESHS (Environment, Social, Health and Social measures) management on earlier projects is also an advantage.
Need to be ready to travel to different site locations, coordinate site logistics, resource arrangement & meeting the client timelines.
- Civil engineers can Manage, design, develop, create, and maintain small-scale to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on-site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials, and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc., and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software (Not mandatory)
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals, etc.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The license of a professional engineer
- BTech or MTech in Civil Engineering
To apply for this job please visit grplindia.in.