Key Responsibilities of the Role –
1. We are seeking an individual with excellent communication and
problem-solving skills to effectively engage with customers and drive success
through our product.
2. Adaptable to change.
3. Understanding customer needs and requirements.
4. Close sales and achieve Weekly- Monthly quotas.
5. The compensation package for this position offers an uncapped incentive
structure, allowing individuals to determine their variable income and monthly
earnings based on their performance and achievements.
6. In search of a highly skilled and accomplished Inside Sales professional who
can serve as a role model and inspire others to reach their full potential, while
consistently achieving and exceeding sales targets.
7. Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to learn, implement learning and have the drive to get things done.
9. We are seeking a highly ambitious individual who is driven to achieve rapid
career growth and has the potential to lead and manage a team in the future.
10. Looking for individuals who possess a mindset of perseverance and are
willing to take on challenges with a strong sense of determination and
11. We believe in hiring partners rather than just employees.
12. Seeking individuals who exhibit a strong sense of ownership and
13. Apart from your Fixed Income + Variable income:
14. Company Shared will also be given to the company making you partners in the
● Minimum of 1-year experience in non-Ed-tech industry in sales (B2C) or minimum of 6
months of experience in any other Sales industry (B2C)
● Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
● Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills
● Knowledge of the industry and market trends
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for developing new business opportunities and
driving revenue growth, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Age – 18 – 28 Years
Other Perks –
Uncapped Incentive but our average associate earns 15-20K/month (Weekly
Fixed 20% Appraisal on in-hand salary every year
The yearly bonus of 50% of the monthly in-hand salary
Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP) – Employee will get some shares of the
Learning & development plans
Certification, Performance Bonus, and Reward
Days Working – 6 Days
Week off – Sunday (Fixed)
To apply for this job please visit grplindia.com.